About Tadema HVAC Software
Background of Piet Tadema
Piet studied electrical engineering In Zwolle in the Netherlands.
I worked several years as measurement and control technician and service tecnician.
During my career I specialized in control engineering, air treatment and cooling technologies.
Often I have experienced a lack of good applications that would support me in my daily work.
In these cases I usually used my laptop for calculations in Excel.
However, I missed a handy program for quick air-treatment calculations at the workfloor.
Most applications are expensive and very hard to use.
So I applied my knowledge about air treatment with my 30 year experience in programming.
The result is Mollier Diagram Pro and the simulation application Hvac_Simply.
2015 installatie vakbeurs hardenberg 2015
Practical applications of HVAC simulation software
- Simulation software for air treatment
Developed a simulation model for humidifying high volume halls through steam humidifiers
- Visualisation and simulation software - Kantherm
Heat recovery systems for air conditioning (heath wheels)
- Simulation Program - Dutch Rainmaker
Stand-alone wind turbines that produce fresh water from air.
- Simulation Program - Swimming Halls
Developed a simulation model for energy cost Air Treatment Installations.
- Simulation Program - Hospital
Developed a simulation model for energy cost Air Treatment Installations with Heat pump .
- For more information making models special for you own projects.
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com